Denizen Financial Inc. is looking for a Risk Operations Agent that will help lead growth of a new fintech company in the bank’s portfolio of technology companies to ensure that its strategy, business, and operations align with its compliance, regulatory, risk management, and legal obligations.
As a member of the team, the Product Risk Operations Agent is responsible for carrying out First Line of Defense functions for customer onboarding and risk assessment. This role will help to carry out day-to-day operational processes and procedures for verifying customer identity and settlement risk while ensuring amazing customer experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Follow and help improve the risk program for Denizen.
- Perform new account screening, which includes some manual data entry.
- Analyze data from third-party vendor reports to approve or decline applicants.
- Participate in monitoring transactional risk, particularly fraud risk, and help scale this function.
- Coordinate with Bank counterparts, as appropriate.
What you’ll bring:
- 2 or more years of banking and regulated financial services experience focused in risk operations or product support roles focused on KYC, credit and settlement risk functions.
- At least 2 years of experience monitoring risk and operations issues in moderately complex environments involving cross-departmental coordination in a financial services environment.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance trends especially BSA/AML, Consumer and Non Consumer compliance, Privacy regulation, and cross-border compliance.
- Experience evaluating risk specific to banking and payments products
- Working knowledge of technology company tools and/or product development processes
- Comfort with ambiguity and creating products or processes in an unstructured environment.
- Working knowledge of technology company tools and/or product development processes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to probe sensitive issues while maintaining the highest level of integrity and objectivity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to coordinate work across borders and time zones.
- Strong initiative, ability to prioritize, meet goals and deadlines.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- Comfortable making decisions with limited information.
- Fluency in Spanish, a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed