Community Giving Specialist
Function: Responsible for implementation of corporate citizenship programs or projects that support organizational corporate responsibility objectives for community outreach, reputation building, and business development. Executes corporate charitable giving, employee charitable giving and employee volunteerism processes as assigned, providing support to the BBVA Compass Foundation, BBVA Compass Charity, and BBVA Compass Volunteers. Works individually or with a team to analyze requests for support, recommend decisions, and manage to program/project budgets.
Contributions & Sponsorships Support
- Serve as a Program Specialist for the BBVA Compass Foundation, to include calls, evaluations, public relations, committee meetings and final decisions, while also assisting applicants with technical assistance on contribution requests as needed.
- Prepare and process payments for charitable contributions and sponsorships.
- Prepare communications, reports and key performance indicator metrics related to charitable contributions and sponsorships.
Volunteerism & Compass Charity Program Support
- Serve as a Program Specialist for BBVA Compass Charity (employee charity), to include calls, evaluations, public relations, committee meetings and final decisions, while also assisting applicants and donors with technical assistance as needed.
- Prepare and process payments for employee giving contributions.
- Serve as support staff to the Employee Involvement team for the BBVA Compass Volunteers program, to include fulfilling requests for t-shirts and supplies, creating and managing events in the volunteer management system and providing support for annual volunteer summit.
- Prepare communications, reports and key performance indicator metrics related to volunteerism and employee giving.
Social Impact Programs Support
- Provide support for the Center for Financial Education, BBVA Momentum, CDFI Capacity Building and Diversity & Inclusion programs as assigned.
Corporate Responsibility Event Activation
- Provide support for program events, staff convention booths and coordinate catering/logistics for conferences, receptions and other hospitality as assigned, including some evenings and weekends.
CRR Communications & Reporting
- Support the production of executive level reports on a monthly & quarterly basis with regard to volunteerism and employee giving, including auditable reports to be used in official publications and for public recognition.
- Prepare program narratives, internal communications stories, and other reports as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.