The Telebanking Rep, Inbound, is responsible for building and strengthening relationships with our customers in order to maximize the sales of retail bank products. Client contact is made primarily through inbound telephone calls and e-mail.
1. Interviews customers to gather information concerning their loan needs, earnings, and financial condition in order to determine the appropriate loan products.
2. Coordinates the information between Central Underwriting for approval and banking office for loan closing.
3. Provides loan status updates to applicant.
4. Explains the benefits of all BBVA Compass' retail products including deposit accounts, digital banking services and loans.
5. As necessary, make outbound cold calls to potential customers of Compass' products.
6. Responsible for strict adherence to all compliance and regulatory requirements as well as department policies and procedures.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Must have a minimum of one year of sales experience, with additional experience required for advanced levels within job family.
3. Must have basic computer skills, including Word, Access and Excel.
4. Capable of effectively communicating information in a professional and confidential manner.
5. Self-motivated, able to accomplish goals and manage a growing sales pipeline through effective time-management and organizational skills.
1. An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a business related field is preferred and can be substituted for the minimum experience requirement at Level I.
2. Previous banking, financial industry or mortgage sales is preferred.
3. Bilingual; English/Spanish.