Develop and execute strategies to acquire and retain households and related segment revenue by working with various product managers, marketing teams, financial analysts, systems/operations analysts and sales force. Will focus on product development, distribution, sales methods and training, specialized programs, targeted marketing and promotions, customer service design and models. Tasked with creating value propositions that will attract customers through product offerings, marketing position, and multi-channel distribution. Will work to improve key customer processes to include the following: acquisition, cross-selling, customer service, and retention. Will work with partners to ensure management models, technology, and incentive plans have a segment approach and are aligned across lines of business. Other responsibilities include launching innovative products/bundles, obtaining competitor/environmental/consumer insight, and developing sales presentations. Responsibilities also include daily and cyclical activities for consumer segment programs.
- Performs product, consumer, financial and competitive analyses in support of the segment’s strategy.
- Tracks, analyzes and evaluates marketing campaigns, assessing effectiveness and profitability. Lead with the development of copy to ensure message and tone are appropriately captured.
- Builds business case for new products, new consumer acquisition programs, service models, and approaches.
- Assists with development of new products and services and consumer acquisition programs
- Supports the strategy development of value-driven internal and external campaigns.
- Aligns activities with the teams from Marketing, Finance, Channels, Branch Network, Business Models, Business Intelligence, Legal, Compliance, Engineering and other lines of business on the development and implementation of products, special promotions and programs, and marketing.
- Works with multiple product groups including deposits, consumer loans, investments, payments, real estate, small business and insurance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing is required, or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience. MBA is preferred.
- Refer to the Job Family Levels table for minimum experience required. Knowledge of banking and financial products is highly desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication is required.
- Must be proficient in computer skills, including Power Point and proficient in google suite.
- Decision making, analytical skills, and problem solving must be strong, as complex situations which require prioritization will be constant.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, thrive in a team environment, and be a self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Proven leadership, influencing, and negotiating skills are necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and effectively execute on initiatives
- Preferred experience supporting foreign national customers
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed