Working independently or as part of a team, Business Process Analysts will analyze processes, identify areas of opportunity, define projects to improve performance and drive those projects to completion. Analyst will manage some or all aspects of projects, including creating project plans, facilitating project team activities, meetings and trainings. Analyst will also support certain operational functions within the Investment Services business unit. including training and support of advisors on various investment tools, participating in product development and maintaining marketing materials, while ensuring adherence to deadlines and communication of progress and results.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data.
- Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced customer service, increased productivity, and reduced cost.
- Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes.
- Determines how new information technologies can support reengineering business processes.
- May specialize in one or more of the following areas: benchmarking, business process analysis and reengineering, change management and measurement, and/or process driven systems requirements.
- Supports certain operational duties for business unit as assigned
- Researches and maintains advisor tools to ensure platform capabilities are fully leveraged and meets the sales teams needs and are benefiting from the continuous release of enhancements over the life of the vendor relationship
- Continuous review, improvement and training of AUM dashboards and Pershing or SEI business tools to help facilitate and generate fee income revenue
- Coordination with product, operations, legal and compliance on new launch of managed programs and ADV requirements; participation in all phases including planning, testing, training and implementation.