Working independently or as part of a team, Business Process Analysts will analyze processes, identify areas of opportunity, define projects to improve performance and drive those projects to completion. Analyst will manage some or all aspects of projects (depending on level of Analyst), including creating project plans, facilitating project team activities and meetings, ensuring adherence to deadlines and communicating progress and results.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data.
- Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced customer service, increased productivity, and reduced cost.
- Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes.
- Determines how new information technologies can support reengineering business processes.
- May specialize in one or more of the following areas: benchmarking, business process analysis and reengineering, change management and measurement, and/or process driven systems requirements.