Support the retail banking centers with new, active and profitable customer acquisition while representing the most significant and growing source of new customer relationships. The Workplace Solutions Officer (WSO) is responsible for effectively building a prospect pipeline, prospecting/targeting companies and non-profits, gaining the commitment of the businesses decision maker, planning onsite events (conducted away from the banking center) and working closely with the Region and District Retail Executive to ensure the successful execution of onsite events hosted and managed by banking center representatives. In addition, for the largest corporations, the WSO is responsible for marketing and selling the online solution for Partnership Banking, where employees will be able to see benefits exclusive to them and apply directly online. --
1. High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors degree preferred.
2. Minimum 5 to 7 years of direct selling, consultative sales, retail banking or financial services experience.
3. Self-starter, self-motivated and driven with consultative skills to influence and negotiate.
4. Strong business development and prospecting skills within the institutional or commercial banking industry. Ability to quickly and effectively acquire new clients.
5. Strong communication skills, including client calling and presentation skills.
6. Strong teamwork, organization, interpersonal and time management skills.
7. Demonstrate the ability to engage clients while building personal connections.
8. Understand and overcome objections for basic banking products and concepts.
9. Ability to manage a pipeline of prospects and a portfolio of existing workplace solution companies.
10. Digital savvy with capability of handling Apple, Android, Blackberry and Microsoft Surface Pro. --