The Sales and Service Advisor (SSA) is a hybrid Branch Associate/Financial Sales Advisor position that¿s primary responsibility includes selling bank products and services both inside and outside the branch, conducting teller transactions and managing the lobby. They will serve as a Branch Associate during high traffic hours to ensure an exceptional customer experience and will focus on sales during non-peak hours to maximize sales production.
1. High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
2. One year customer service and cash handling experience required.
3. One year proactive sales (cross-selling, up-selling or referring products) experience required.
4. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history report and review of credit report.
5. Ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
6. Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
7. Strong communication skills (verbal and non-verbal).
8. Proficiency in basic computer skills.
9. Able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day ability to kneel or climb stairs