This individual will be responsible for several tasks within the Payments & Maintenance Processing unit for day to day production and support activities. This individual must be able to clear GL entries by working with other business partners to research and address defects and various loan issues related to outages. This indivdual is responsible for assisting with Exceptions rejected payments each day. This person will be responsible for analyzing exceptions for root causes. This individual will participate in offshore and onshore Maintenance processes. This individual will participate in monthly performance meetings for offshore team representing Loan Maintenance. This individual will be responsible for understading current and future robotics processes. This individual must have excellent teamwork and communication skills to interact with other areas on a daily basis. This individual must have the ability to monitor and allocate resources to meet SLA's in managers absence.
- Minimum 3-5 years banking experience.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet agressive deadlines and manage complex changes.
- Strong Communication ( written & oral ) and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with both internal and external constistuencies, including vendors.
- The ability to work with all levels of management and handle multiple projects.
- Proven knowledge of Work & Excel, required.
- Ability to assist management with updating procedures as needed.
- Knowledge of BBVACompass product servicing systems ( Alnova & Client Vista )
- Knowledge of bank GL and Acccounting process for Loan Processing.
- Ability to assist management with monitoring SLA as needed.