The team is looking for a rockstar Executive Assistant (EA) who will be responsible for the day-to-day support of a Global Senior Executive. This is the perfect position for someone who has a solid EA background, is ambitious, self motivated, takes initiative and is looking to dive into more project support & stakeholder management for the senior leaders along with being able to collaborate with the ecosystem of startups and developers.
You will also work in tandem with our amazing operations team to coordinate a variety of operational, logistical and events for the office.
What you will do:
- Under limited supervision, provide advanced administrative support to senior leaders
- Manage multiple calendars including scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, appointments, conference calls, & other internal/external engagements
- Ensure that senior leaders are prepared, organized and ready for all meetings and events
- Arrange and manage all travel arrangements and expenses. Using the travel system, determine flight itineraries and hotel arrangements. Conclude expense reports on each trip and maintain an accounting record for each trip
- Proactively and independently manage and/or coordinate projects of significance, manage multiple shifting priorities day to day
- Assist with presentations, meeting materials & reports
- Organize conferences, summits, and any other executive events
- Serve as a liaison across teams and work with departments across the company