Provide administrative and sales support for the mortgage sales staff in a timely and accurate basis. To assist customers in resolving problems and provide specific market information.
1. Prepares and types correspondence for the sales staff.
2. Receives telephone calls, taking messages or referring the call for resolution.
3. Provides customer assistance in resolving safekeeping or operational problems.
4. Assist Mortgage Officers with the preparation of sales presentations.
5. Maintains records of sales production.
6. Maintains filing system for sales staff.
7. Prepares monthly reports reflecting production and may calculate commissions.
8. Provide backup for other Sales Assistants as needed.
9. May provide information to customers as needed.
Must meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history and review of credit report.
Experience in the Mortgage Industry would be highly desirable.
- 3 years experience in an administrative or related position.
- High school degree is required and 2 years college is preferred.
- Must exhibit strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Must demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use PCs effectively, reading screens and operating keyboards.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and background in application of current business English; knowledge of mortgage terminology a plus.
- Organizational skills, ability to track and follow-up on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to handle sensitive information, confidentiality.
- Ability to work with aggressive, goal-oriented individuals under continual deadlines in executive-like atmosphere.