At BBVA, we’re working to make banking better for everyone. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for smart, team-oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Digital transformation is at the heart of BBVA. It’s how we will achieve our purpose to bring the age of opportunity to everyone. Our purpose reflects the bank’s role as a facilitator, offering customers the best banking solutions, helping them make the best financial decisions and making a real difference to their lives. We live in the age of opportunities where technology offers universal access to education and offers many more people than ever before the possibility of embarking on projects and pursuing their dreams.
Are you a visionary? Are you revolutionary? Our Engineering teams are charged with reinventing the banking industry. We are revolutionizing how banking is done today and how it will be done in the future. Our team is made up of risk taking, intellectually curious, entrepreneurs who want to create the future of banking.
Learn more below.
What you will be doing.
- Manage the implementation of approved Technology projects.
- Manage resources and timelines as a part of project management for the implementation of projects.
- Work closely with line of business sponsor to understand business processes and is able to integrate those processes with the
- technology requirement for a successful implementation.
- Maintain a matrix reporting relationship with the business sponsor of the program/project and the program manager
- Responsible for developing and maintaining project plan, project budget and project communication tools.
- Knowledge of Agile ATDD methodologies, teams, scrum etc.
- Accountable for meeting all business requirements from development through implementation
- Identify, document, assign, track and facilitate project issues through resolution
- Accountable for identifying and resolving possible risks and developing/monitoring risk plans
- Confirm achievement of objectives, verify and document project results to formalize acceptance of the product at each phase
- /gate of the project by the sponsor
- Facilitate lessons learned and retain information in a central location for future use
- Partner with outside experts and internal stakeholders to manage requirement planning
- Perform analysis of business process, procedures, data and rules to help identify programs/projects
- Help or facilitate process improvement
- Anticipates change and directs or re-directs efforts