This role will provide fraud modeling and analytical supports for consumer banking. THe Fraud Risk Analyst will be responsible for assuring the model governance process, including all required documentation, data, and monitoring frameworks are established and completed. They should also be familiar with a wide variety of statistical modeling, algorithms and techniques, and their uses to design fraud prevention solutions at both pre-book and post-book for deposit and credit products.
- Manages the relationship with business partners and external vendors for model design, development, implementation, validation and model governance requirements
- Creating and maintaining model documentation to comply with SR 11.7 and BBVA Compass model risk framework
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing models in use and recommend optimization within fraud prevention rules
- Fundamental understanding of advanced machine learning algorithms such as Neural Networks, Decision Trees, Clustering, Text mining, etc.
- Manage model risk management process on existing model inventory, including model overseeing validation, response to questions and assisting in development of action plans to address model deficiencies
- Ad hoc analysis on fraud trends as appropriate