Deliver an exceptional customer experience while uncovering sales referral opportunities. Surpass Customer Experience score goals set by management. Perform a variety of duties involving paying out, balancing and receiving transactions within assigned delegated authorities. Responsible for handling cash, deposit transaction and daily work balancing. Work together with the other branch associates behind the branch associate line. Participate in all the banking center sales and service activities. Support the branch team by achieving referral goals and participating in targeted sales campaigns.
Our Branch Associates just aren't "tellers", they're our office geniuses! Learn how here:
1. (BA) Some customer service and cash handling experience / (Sr. BA) 6 months branch associate experience / (Sr. BA II) 1 years of branch associate experience.
2. High school diploma required; College degree preferred
3. Retail sales experience preferred.
4. Must display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to interact positively with customers and co-workers.
5. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
6. Must be able to exhibit attention to detail.
7. Must demonstrate the ability to learn and apply procedures.
8. Must have a focus for sales.
9. Must have keyboarding skills.
10. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
* The position requires regular and predictable attendance and the ability to be punctual.
* This position has no unusual physical requirements.
* Nearly all work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility during normal business hours, including weekends.
* This position requires on-going situational awareness of the facility and of the people in and around the facility to ensure personal and environmental safety.
* Interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others are present with the need to prioritize tasks.
* This position requires continuous standing, walking and manipulating objects as well as the ability to continuously view information on documents and on a computer screen and to conduct written and verbal communication.
* This position frequently requires bending or stooping as well as the ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
* This position occasionally requires the ability to sit or to kneel.
* Rarely, this job may require the ability to climb stairs.