Function: Manage the daily operation of the Commercial Card Implementation team responsible for the setup and maintenance of programs. Coordinates and facilitates various projects and testing efforts with business partners to review and validate system functionality on select platforms. Assists the Commercial Card Operations Manager with short and long term strategies related to the Commercial Card LOB from new product launches to servicing clients.
1) Provides leadership and expertise to identify and resolve systemic issues.
2) Monitors the procedures followed by the team to ensure compliance with banking regulations, bank and department policies.
3) Measures and monitor the quality and quantity of the work output of the unit.
4) Distributes the work among the team members to ensure a smooth workflow and adherence to SLA guidelines.
5) Serves as the escalation point within the team for the most critical and highest risk issues from the TMO’s, BRS reps, and clients.
6) Resolves operational issues related to systems and platforms used internally and externally.
7) Assist in the resolution of escalated issues of a more complex nature.
8) Responsible for detailed user testing for system upgrades and releases.
9) Responsible for end-user program implementation, training, support, and follow-up.
10) Assure workloads are assigned across the team.
11) Track implementation status of incoming requests through implementation system and email to ensure service level objectives are met.
12) Provide annual performance reviews and professional development interviews for the implementation team.
13) Coaches and mentors staff to develop improved system knowledge and client satisfaction skills.
14) Manages and coordinates resources for ad hoc projects with production impact.
1) At least 3 years commercial card industry experience.
2) Management or supervisory experience.
3) Demonstrated leadership skills
4) Strong commitment to client satisfaction
5) Professional level of written and oral communication skills
6) Bachelors Degree or the equivalent relevant experience.