Mission Market retail banking products and services to consumer and small business customers, face to face or over the phone, in order to grow, retain and maximize profit for the bank. Offer customized banking solutions to customers utilizing the account recommendation tool (ART) to capture the customer conversation and needs. Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to manage customer contact and leads to maximize new and existing deposit relationships through cross-selling of all retail banking products. Deliver an exceptional customer service experience while responding to daily customer inquiries.
Our Sales & Service Advisors keep offices productive by being flexible, knowledgeable, & customer centric. Learn how here:
1. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history and review of credit report.
2. Customer service and cash handling experience required.
3. High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
4. One year of retail banking experience with a focus in sales preferred (SSA I); Two years of retail banking experience with focus in sales preferred (SSA II).
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Must exhibit a very professional and helpful attitude along with the ability to interact positively with customers and co-workers.
7. Demonstrate ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
8. Must be able to meet deadlines and pressure to attain banking center sales while delivering an excellent customer experience.
9. Demonstrate proficient computer skills.
10. Must have assertive communication skills along with a focus for sales.
11. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
* The position requires regular and predictable attendance and the ability to be punctual.
* This position has no unusual physical requirements.
* Most work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility during normal business hours, including weekends. Occasional outside sales activities are required.
* This position requires on-going situational awareness of the facility and of the people in and around the facility to ensure personal and environmental safety.
* Interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others are present with the need to prioritize tasks.
* This position requires the ability to continuously view information on documents and on a computer screen, to conduct written and verbal communication and to manipulate objects.
* This position frequently requires the ability to sit and to walk.
* This position occasionally requires the ability to stand, bend or stop as well as the ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
* Rarely, this job may require the ability to kneel or climb stairs