What you will be doing:
Manage the employees and activities within a medium-sized production unit within the Operations Card Products Department housed in the South Texas Operations Center. This unit is part of a team which provides operational processing support for consumer and business credit cards, courier cards and prepaid cards; as well as non-card products, including overdraft line, simplified line of credit, and personal installment products.
- Monitor all incoming service requests via Client Vista system to ensure timely and accurate responses
- Monitor service level agreements to ensure staff productivity, service level and quality goals are met and reported accurately
- Serve as a liaison with offshore partners and hold them accountable for service level and their quality goals. Manage relationships, identify and address training needs, and ensure the Card Products Team is receiving adequate support for the services provided
- Ensure any complex or escalated research requests or customer service matters are responded to in a timely fashion
- Ensure necessary documentation is imaged
- Oversee the training of new employees (internally and at vendor offshore partners)
- Provide employee and vendor offshore partner coaching when performance improvement is necessary
- Maintain all training material, ensuring it is current and accurate at all times. Ensure department policies and procedures are reviewed and updated in accordance with required time frames
- Serve as escalation point for employees in the department and site.
- Develop/direct projects relating to process development, improvement and efficiency as directed by Management.
- Support and encourage participation in the Division’s development programs.
- Maintain effective communication with staff.
- Provide effective feedback to/from Sr. Management in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Ensure all necessary Personnel-related documentation work is completed as required in a timely and accurate fashion
- Provide support to Senior. Management in the area of budget and expense controls by successfully operating the department within the parameters of the approved budget in all areas of expense control, including FTE and overtime adherence
- Review/Respond to all internal and SOX Audits in a timely manner as requested by Management
- Other duties as assigned by Management