At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What you will be doing.
At BBVA Compass, the Policy & Procedures Specialist is responsible for developing, distributing, maintaining and updating policy and procedure manuals, user guides and training materials following the formatting conventions of the corporate style guide. Working independently or as part of a cross-functional project team, the Policy & Procedures Specialists collaborate with subject matter experts, process analysts, human resources and functional managers to document policies, processes and procedures.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts, business process analysts, human resources and line of business management to define business requirements.
- Coordinates the collection of information (e.g., procedure elicitation sessions, desk audits, job shadowing, etc.) required to develop a comprehensive outline of the business process.
- Follows generally accepted practices in the composition of the policies and procedures, producing a chronological, easy-to-understand document.
- Develops and manages the quality control process that ensures integrity, consistency and compliance of the final work product.
- Submits completed work product to the business partner for review and approval, editing as required.
- Publishes final work product in multiple medium; hard-copy, electronic document or web based upload.
- Administers the process for updating policy manuals, including the retention and cataloging of all previous editions.
- Establishes a document life-cycle schedule to review and update completed policy manuals.
- Responsible for strict adherence to all compliance and regulatory requirements as well as department policies and procedures.