Manage all aspects of hiring, coaching, recognition, evaluation and termination of employees.
Perform monthly one on ones and provide feedback to review performance, phone quality results, and training opportunities.
- Lead team meetings to identify process improvements, department trends, and phone quality feedback.
- Support the mission and values of the department through team leadership, motivation and coaching.
- Be the liaison for strategic business partners (Corporate Security, Regional/District Manager, Project Managers, etc)
- Manage department adherence to call quality expectations, Net Promoter Score, and department productivity
- Critical thinker to solve complex/difficult issues
- Willingness to continue to grow as a leader
- Ability to motivate, direct, and develop team members
- Strong banking operations knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Self starter and able to take initiative
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Resourceful and solution oriented
- Calm/patient demeanor
- Strong research skills