Under limited supervision, relies on experience and judgement to perform complex administrative and customer service tasks in support of Relationship Managers. The administrative tasks can include but are not limited to preparing credit reports and loan documents/packages, ensuring accuracy and completeness of loan packages, gathering information on existing loan relationships, booking/closing loans. Customer service responsibilities can include identifying, researching and resolving customers' questions and issues regarding deposits, fund transfers, loan advances, loan pay downs and payoffs, etc. May also have responsibility for opening and closing deposit accounts. In addition, this position has responsibility for the training and development of more junior, less experienced Relationship Support Specialists.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepares various reports such as loan/product sales pipeline, RPM updates, NSFs, past due loans, etc.
2. Reviews, processes and disburses approved draw requests.
3. Helps prepare pre-call materials for the Relationship Managers.
4. Reviews and logs in all incoming financial reporting for input into loan tracking systems.
5. Prepares ARRs for loan approval.
6. Interfaces with appraisers, title companies, attorneys, contractors, recording agencies, inspectors, etc.
7. Monitors and assists in collection of past due payments.
8. Solicits prospects and sells additional products to existing customers.
9. Processes loan advances, payments, rollovers, conversions, margin changes, wire transfers, and all fees associated with loans.
10. Handles incoming and outgoing invoices including outside vendors, commitment fees, engineering fees, facility fees, letters of credit, etc.
11. Maintains all customer files and database systems.
12. Maintains calendars, schedules meetings, makes travel arrangements, prepares expense reports, answers phones and types correspondence for the Relationship Managers.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Two to three years experience in a secretarial/administrative assistant capacity.
3. Must be able to think independently and have the ability to handle multiple priorities.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Must be able to present oneself in a professional manner.
6. Ability to work well within the team environment.