What you will be doing:
Process and review the most complex consumer loans and loan transactions. Ensure that all internal and external loan requirements are met. Maintain the highest quality of loan documentation in order to maximize the bank's security position. Cross train in all other aspects of loan operations. Process consumer loan corrections that are routed back from the Quality Control team.
- Reviews loan documentation to include: notes, disclosures, security agreements and collateral documents.
- Contacts loan personnel on missing and incomplete loan documentation.
- Monitors loan files for compliance with federal/state regulations and internal policies according documentation review procedures.
- Codes and input data into loans systems from primary source documents.
- Balances input to defined control totals.
- Reviews and processes the most complex loan packages.
- Review systems input to ensure that information is correct and appropriate.
- Provides training and assistance to less experience employees.
- Provides assistance to management on special projects such as reports and special data analysis.