Be a BBVA Compass leader achieving client and operational excellence with management responsibilities and clear career path opportunities. Demonstrate exceptional client experience leadership overseeing all aspects of customer service and operational standards. Drive digital sales by leading client digital migration, engagement activities and demonstrations. Perform Branch Associate / Teller functions on the Teller line, as well as, monitor and control line procedures and protocols for all client and operational transactions maintaining regulatory and audit compliance. Supervise and develop a first class Branch Associate workforce focused on employee satisfaction and career development. ---
1. Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience.
2. Minimum of three years retail branch operations experience as a Branch Associate / Teller / Lead Branch Associate / Associate Manager or other branch operational experience. Minimum of two years for grade level 10.
3. Two years previous supervisory and/or lobby management experience. One year for grade level 10.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Focus on problem resolution.
6. Display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to positively interact with clients and teammates. ---