Support the day-to-day Loan Documentation and Funding control (LD&FC) activities for the Bank’s SBA closing division. This position will be responsible for processing servicing request from internal or external customers. Preparing loan packages for audit and scanning according to the bank and SBA standards. Reviewing documentation received by customers or 3rd parties to ensure accuracy for clearing ticklers which will include financial information, hazard insurance coverage and lien documents.
- Track Financial Covenant Ticklers as required by Credit Risk Management.
- Track expiring tickler items and follow-up with Borrowers, Guarantors or Agent
- Track cancellations on Life or Disability Insurance contacting Borrower, Guarantor or agent for resolution
- Gather and review documents required by Internal/Federal/SBA Auditors
- Process servicing actions as approved by credit risk. May include preparing release of collateral upon receipt of funds to pay down loan, substitution of collateral, preparing subordination, etc.
- Process requests received in group mailbox, daily mail or fax machine on every Friday. Requests may include copies of documents, updating ticklers in Loan Manager, loan research, etc.
- Process documentation to support security interest in collateral
- Forward the following lien documents for recording on new loans closed/booked to the appropriate governing office for recording
- Review SBA loan file after closing to assure outstanding items noted from the pre-close review are obtained and meet compliance
- Enter servicing tickler into Loan Manger the system of record
- Review Search to Reflect to verify collateral lien position
- Prepare file for imaging/importing
- Process collateral releases for recording, includes preparing cashiers check to pay for the recording fees. Forward the releases to the appropriate governing office for recording the release.