At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
Deliver an exceptional customer service experience. Responsible for monitoring, follow up and reporting processes on the Teller Line. Specifically all functions related to the vault and ATM such as preparing, processing, and balancing incoming and outgoing shipments of currency. In addition perform all paying and receiving branch associate responsibilities. Ensure appropriate operational procedures and security standards are in place for the cash handling functions of the branch. Participate in all banking center sales, service and lobby management activities. Participate in all branch sales meetings held by the Branch Retail Executive.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
2. One year of previous Branch Associate/Teller experience required. (AM II requires two years of previous Branch Associate/Teller experience or displays a high level of skill meeting the needs of customers and solving customer problems).
3. One year experience working in a team environment for AM II required.
4. Have a focus for sales (AM II level requires 6 months + excelling in sales or referrals).
5. Must display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to positively interact with customers and co-workers.
6. Demonstrate leadership qualities.
7. Perform basic mathematical calculations
8. Exhibits attention to detail
9. Performs with a high level of accuracy.
10. Demonstrate the ability to learn and apply procedures.
11. Computer, keyboarding, and 10-key skills.
12. Able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed