At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What you will be doing.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents application programs.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of application systems and analysis and programming.
- Provides technical quality assurance reviews.
- Responsible for production support of a specific technical domain (e.g. group of applications or batch jobs).
- Accountable for executing the production delivery of a technical domain (group of applications or batch jobs) including resources, expenses, and quality.
- Supports systems through maintenance, modification and problem resolution to support ongoing delivery of services and/or operations.
- Executes objectives for the development of a major maintenance related project or multiple lesser projects.
- Identify any application performance and technical design issues and implement appropriate solutions.
- Review and adopt suitable technologies and best practices in the project.
- Continually identifies productivity saves by identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Mentor development team members
- Report status and progress to manager.
- Contribute to project planning for the technology components of an initiative.
- Share knowledge and best practices adopted/originated in the project with other projects.