The Financial Service Advisors at BBVA Compass help people build a better future. Learn how here: https://www.youtube.com/
1. Mobility and Reliable Transportation: The eventual branch assignment will be made upon completion of onboarding, training activities and as area openings occur. Training will occur in various work locations typically within a 25 mile radius.
2. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent professional experience.
3. Two years of proactive sales experience preferred for FSA. (Two years required for Senior FSA and three years required for Senior FSA II.)
4. Retail banking experience preferred. (Two years required for Senior FSA and three years required for Senior FSA II.)
5. Life and Health insurance required for Senior FSA and Senior FSA II only.
6. Series 6 and 63 investment licenses preferred for Senior FSA and required for Senior FSA II.
7. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprints, a criminal history report and review of credit.
8. Must be a Mortgage Certified Employee (MCE) for Senior FSA II.
9. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
10. Exhibit a professional, helpful attitude along with the ability to positively interact with customers and co-workers.
11. Demonstrate the ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
12. Able to meet deadlines and manage pressure to attain banking center sales while delivering an excellent customer experience.
13. Demonstrate proficient computer skills.
14. Assertive communication skills along with a focus for sales. ---