SUMMARY: Directs sales and marketing efforts for the entire private banking team; ensures that the full range of lending, deposit, and investment services are promoted and sold to high net worth individuals, professionals, and/or other targeted client bases. Personally manages client relationships as necessary to discover opportunities; organizes financial products and services to meet those needs. Increases relationship profitability by expanding existing and developing new business relationships. Incumbent should have complete knowledge of bank products and services, the ability to personally sell and direct others to successfully sell the full range of bank products and services to individuals, small businesses, and small business management.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and directs efforts of private banking team to develop and manage profitable, multi-product relationships with high net worth individuals, business managers, and other targeted client bases; promotes development from prospective and existing bank clients.
- Develops and manages profitable portfolio of multi-product relationships with high net worth individuals, business managers, and targeted client bases; develops relationships from prospective and existing bank clients. Calls on prospective and existing customers to develop relationships and new business.
- Designs, implements, and measures private banking strategic and marketing plans; develops and coaches staff in effective sales and marketing practices for targeted client base.
- Manages cost effectiveness and maximizes profitability of private banking team.
- Ensures staff compliance with established sales, operational, and security policies procedures, and regulations; monitors private banking team’s calling activity and sales results.
- Develops full scope banking/financial relationships with small business executive management teams.
- Three or more years of personal and commercial credit analysis experience
- Three or more years of experience working with outside legal counsel on loan documentation is preferred
- Working knowledge regarding legal issues with trusts and estates is preferred
- Achieves and /or exceeds established sales goals.
- Manages effectiveness of key community involvement of private banking team members.
- Reports own calling and business development activity and sales results in a timely manner; produces general business correspondence as necessary.