At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
Working independently or as part of a team, Business Process Analysts will analyze processes, identify areas of opportunity, define projects to improve performance and drive those projects to completion. Analyst will manage some or all aspects of projects (depending on level of Analyst), including creating project plans, facilitating project team activities and meetings, ensuring adherence to deadlines and communicating progress and results.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead or assist the Enterprise Fraud Strategy and Authentication Director on key Fraud Projects for BBVA Compass
- Lead development and implementation of effective Fraud Detection and prevention strategies to mitigate fraud losses while ensuring an appropriate balance between risk and customer experience.
- Proactively identify fraud detection issues at the strategy and enterprise level with strong partnership with the business and fraud analytics. Leverage customer data to understand risk segmentation and mitigation strategies.
- Evaluate new tools and products that enhance fraud detection and prevention.
- Primary interface with internal and external partners to evaluate new tools to build detection and analytical capabilities
- Apply subject matter expertise to the prioritization and planning of projects in conjunction with fraud management policies and strategies.
- The position requires substantial interaction with Governance, Operations, and other functional business partners to optimize fraud business strategies.
- Must be able to effectively provide updates and communicate key initiatives to functional business partners and management