Responsible for management and coaching of the sales, service and operational activities of the banking center personnel. Maintains an exceptional level of customer service while maximizing sales in deposits, loans, insurance and investment product sales inside and outside the assigned portfolio. Monitors and maintains profits and losses for the banking center by building and retaining relationships with all customers. Ensures all aspects of the bank operations are in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations and bank policies and procedures. -
1. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprints, criminal history and credit report review.
2. Must meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority registration process, to include FBI fingerprints criminal history, credit report review, civil litigation, liens and other public records.
3. Bachelors degree or sales management experience equivalent.
4. Three years of retail banking customer service and sales experience.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Life and Health license is required or must be obtained within 6 months.
7. Series 6 and 63 investment licenses highly encouraged.
8. Must exhibit a very friendly and helpful attitude along with the ability to interact positively with customers and employees.
9. Demonstrate ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapid growth environment.
10. Must have ability to meet deadlines and pressure to attain banking center sales goals.
11. PC and calculator skills. -