At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
A successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Previous experience working in a mail facility or environment - sorting, opening, processing and shipping mail
- Ability to work in a fast pace deadline driven environment and meet current productivity standards
- Ability to follow direction and specified procedures to ensure quality of work for our customers
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Flexible work hours (current staffing range of hours for the department is from 3AM to 4PM) including some weekends (as needed)
- Ability to stand on their feet for long periods of time
- Ability to perform similar tasks and movements for extended time including typing, 10-key, handling mail envelopes and processing of paper documents.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs but no more than 50lbs