At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide compliance, risk, and controls expertise to support various IT Risk & Compliance initiatives and activities
- Perform targeted compliance reviews on behalf of the IT Risk & Compliance department
- Address audit related matters when needed, including oversight, internal facilitation, review and remediation efforts
- Develop information security policies and standards to align with the policy framework
- Develop technical and process related documentation, including operating procedures, control manuals, business requirement documents
- Develop and maintain controls necessary to address regulatory, contractual and executive information security requirements
- Participate actively in the risk management process
- Develop internal compliance and risk dashboards
- Perform remediation activities for non-compliance and monitor implementation progress (as necessary)
- Routinely report on status of compliance initiatives and remediation activities
- Engage with stakeholders cross organizationally to ensure IT Risk and Control issues or inquiries are properly addressed
- Demonstrate entry level knowledge in ISO, COBIT or other information security / IT controls frameworks
- Guide junior team members where necessary to ensure productivity and service fulfillment