The Customer Intelligence (CI) department is a strong multi-disciplinary team that support strategic and tactical objectives for BBVA Compass bank.
The team is tasked with building a holistic view of the bank's customer base including segmentation, marketing and sales support. CI is a highly demanding, high-energy work environment where efficiency and accuracy are a way of living.
Although CI team members do not have direct interaction with the bank's customers we have a high level of impact in the relationships established with the bank's customers and the way we communicate with them.
The role of CI Data Engineer is critical to empower our department to keep creating the information tools needed to analyze and design communications and sales opportunities that are meaningful for our customers.
What will you be doing?
- Develop a Data Pipeline to transform data from Enterprise source systems to deliver Business Intelligence with tools such as Alteryx, iPython, SQL on a Big Data platform.
- Maintain thorough documentation and metadata of the insights delivered to have way to provide data lineage.
- Perform data mining, blending and analysis of marketing campaigns including target audience profiles, channel strategies, communication strategies, customer segmentation, website analytics, email data, media performance, as well as social media metrics.
- Design, develop and implement ad-hoc reports as requested by management and/or internal clients.
- Work with vendors and internal teams to ensure data integrity.
- Design, develop and implement informational products to track strategic metrics to enable the department’s goals.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to collect facts, understand goals and objectives, and build data structures that support BBVA’s collective strategy.
- Provide subject matter expertise about database structure and customer metrics.
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.