The Holding Reporting group is part of the Management Information System area. It is responsible for the European regulatory reporting production processes and provides tactical solutions for ad hoc requests from the Management Information Systems area of BBVA Holding Parent group.
This position will be responsible for providing technical support to the data production processes ensuring compliance with the European regulatory/ Holding requests following best data quality and integrity principles.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution and maintenance of informational solutions for the reporting processes.
- Support to the European Regulatory Reporting Team on Data quality analysis.
- Support on the development and the documentation of the new Regulatory Reporting Datamart build.
- Understanding of Regulators’ technical instructions.
- Provides various analyses and data support concerning all facets of bank reporting.
- Produces reconciliations of informational data between source operational systems and financial reports.
- Maintains integrity of informational processes, from documentation of procedures to organization of multiple informational projects.
- Performs analyses of data issues, reviews and verifies test results, reviews and analyzes data models.
- Conducts independent research and analysis and special projects in support of informational initiatives.
- Understands other informational initiatives in the MIS area to ensure alignment.
- Understands initiatives and supports best practice of Data Management group.
- Interacts with development teams to identify issues, define requirements and validate results of informational projects/processes.
- Interacts directly with management level personnel in other areas of the bank as necessary to complete assigned projects.
- Interacts with counterparts in BBVA Holding Parent group.