What will you be doing?
Provides creation, maintenance, and deletion of accounts for security activities related to account provisioning and access management within mainframe and open systems security software solutions for BBVA Compass.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive/coordinate the distribution and management of all requests and forms associated with account administration.
- Complies with appropriate and/or best practices for user security access policies and standards.
- Performs automated Account Provisioning and Password Self-Service functions. Works with the lead analyst to implement and utilize new templates and connectors to other security systems in use at BBVA Compass.
- Functions as a data security resource and backup support for the IT Customer Service department for issues with user access, password issues, and SOX testing.
- Implements appropriate security processes and strategy as developed in IT projects or by data security analysts.
- Provides information from the mainframe and open systems security systems to be used in security access reviews and attestations to ensure appropriate level of security access is in place.
- Provides phone and trouble ticket coverage for user calls and issues as defined by management.
- Provide support to achieve monthly Service Level Agreements.
- Other functions as determined by management.