This individual will focus on developing and optimizing credit decision services and risk applications exposed using APIs/Web Services.
The individual will also identify and integrate new data, scores, tools and solutions to optimize and to undertake complex analytics to support key strategic initiatives for growth, innovation or risk/fraud mitigation.
Required Knowledge/Skills : technical background on Risk Decision Science and API’s/Web Services
We are looking for a senior technical lead responsible for building scalable credit decision web services.
- Lead technical design and development based on business and functional specifications.
- Translation of requirements for new scorecards and decision strategy requirements into functional specifications
- Contribute to cross-functional pre-implementation
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT), for credit risk strategies and interfaces with web Services.
- Support post-implementation analysis/validation/monitoring together with other cross-functional stakeholders
- Coordination with Model Development and Strategy Analytics teams to ensure changes are feasible from a data and decision engine perspective
- Integrate new data sources and solutions into credit risk strategies.
for all portfolios/products
- Coordination of requests for migration of strategy changes into production
- Perform basic ad-hoc data queries as needed.
- Proactively search for and propose enhancements to processes and development.
- Develop and present analysis results and recommendations to the Product Owner .
- Report and collaborate in problem solving process (incidents)
- Drive and coordinate L&C review meetings and training/webinars materials with minor supervision.