1. Customer service and cash handling experience required.
2. High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
3. One year of retail banking experience with a focus in sales preferred (SSA I); Two years of retail banking experience with focus in sales preferred (SSA II).
4. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history report and review of credit report.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Exhibit a professional, helpful attitude along with the ability to positively interact with customers and co-workers.
7. Ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
8. Able to meet deadlines and manage pressure to attain banking center sales while delivering an excellent customer experience.
9. Demonstrate proficient computer skills.
10. Assertive communication skills along with a focus for sales.
11. Able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
* The position requires regular and predictable attendance and the ability to be punctual.
* This position has no unusual physical requirements.
* Most work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility during normal business hours, including weekends. Occasional outside sales activities are required.
* This position requires on-going situational awareness of the facility and of the people in and around the facility to ensure personal and environmental safety.
* Interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others are present with the need to prioritize tasks.
* This position requires the ability to continuously view information on documents and on a computer screen, to conduct written and verbal communication and to manipulate objects.
* This position frequently requires the ability to sit and to walk.
* This position occasionally requires the ability to stand, bend or stop as well as the ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
* Rarely, this job may require the ability to kneel or climb stairs.