At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
Work in an environment where confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data, critical information and applications of BBVA Compass are safeguarded. Assist in implementing and maintaining Information Security program, policies, standards, procedures, and controls at BBVA Compass.
Major/Essential Job Duties:
- Recommend and implement the identity controls and systems to protect information integrity against accidental modification, disclosure, or destruction.
- Implement procedures that support the Data Security function and specifically adhere to least privileged access.
- Provides assistance to Department Managers, Operating Support Units and to the Data Owners in the risk assessments of access to the systems owned by the lines of business.
- Support access request processing (particularly via ‘sanity checks’ on requests).
- Execute periodic reviews on the security provisioning related to security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Periodically evaluate BBVA’s access policies/standards/procedures, recommend and develop the necessary modifications to policies/standards/procedures.
- Supports Department Managers and Business Units in the execution of their responsibilities.
- Develop automation processes to eliminate repetitive manual processes with the provisioning and role certification teams
- Acts as a custodian of the Information Security Program, and provide periodic updates to the relevant management levels.
- Assist in the development of short and long-term security infrastructure.
- Investigate, evaluate, document and correct actual or potential security exposures when identified and make recommendations for corrective action to senior management.
- Provide security awareness training to employees.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes in data security.
- Performs security access reviews and follow-up on incidents. Reports exceptions to senior management when necessary.
- Protect the Confidentiality of the Bank from unauthorized internal and external threats by conducting periodic reviews of BBVA’s critical applications and systems.
- Evaluate new systems or applications as needed to identify security issues.