1. High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor¿s degree preferred.
2. Minimum 3-5 years direct selling, consultative sales, retail banking or financial services experience.
3. Self-starter, self-motivated and driven with consultative skills to influence and negotiation.
4. Strong business development and prospecting skills within the institutional or commercial banking industry; ability to quickly and effectively acquire new clients.
5. Strong communication skills, including client calling and presentation skills.
6. Strong teamwork, organization, interpersonal and time management skills.
7. Demonstrate the ability to engage clients building personal connections.
8. Understand and overcome objections for basic banking products and concepts.
9. Ability to manage a pipeline of prospect and a portfolio of existing workplace solution companies.
10. Digital savvy with capability of handling Apple, Android, Blackberry and Microsoft Surface Pro.
11. Detail oriented, organized with effective time management skills.