Review financial statements affiliated with commercial loan requests.
- Input financial data into the Bank’s financial analysis system(s) illustrating current financial condition (may be based on rolling quarter methodology) and projected financial condition, if applicable.
- Maintain integrity of customer financial and business data within the Bank’s financial analysis system(s).
- Performs research related to customers and industries, when necessary.
- Order credit bureaus and Dunn & Bradstreet reports.
- Completes various credit requests including, but not limited to pricing models, CRE stress testing, CCSC forms or other Risk Rating review documentation, other internal rating tools, and additional minor work product as requested.
- Ensures effective communication between Relationship Managers, Underwriters, Credit Risk Officers, Loan Documentation & Funding Control and other departments involved in the loan process.
- Strives to minimize turnaround-time while thoroughly documenting credit requests and other assigned tasks and responsibilities.
High school diploma or GED required.
Bachelor’s degree (or working toward one) in a business related field with an emphasis in management, accounting, finance, or a related field preferred.
Candidates must have 9 hours in Accounting and/or Finance.
Previous underwriting experience is not required, but some experience is preferred.
All candidates must have superior verbal, written, and organizational skills.
Must be able to prioritize tasks demonstrating both time management skills and ability to achieve communicated deadlines.
High integrity and respect for confidentiality are invaluable.
Excellent computer skills in Windows, understanding of business and personal financial statements. Good phone and communication skills required