Specifically, a Talent & Culture Risk Advisor will:
- Bachelor's degree required with Accounting or Finance emphasis preferred.
-Three or more years of progressive audit or risk management experience with emphasis on operational risks and internal controls; broad knowledge of risks associated with Human Resources and ability to lead projects of cross – department teams.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with both internal and external constituencies, including bank regulators and external auditors are critical
-Experience monitoring key issues and risks as well as related mitigation efforts associated with projects as assigned.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA or CRP preferred
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of Employment Laws preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus