Provides advanced level of research and financial analyses in support of the bank's and RIA’s investments management platforms. Supports the Chief Equity Strategist, with specific task completion. Develops and maintains various projects with the use of PC, special platforms—Excel, Zephyr, Morningstar Direct and Bloomberg mainly.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produces Due Diligence for existing Funds, ETFs and other financial vehicles for both Bank and RIA platforms.
- Produces Due Diligence for any new searches of Funds/ETFs or similar.
- Follows up and monitors every position of the investment platforms for bank and RIA, through conference calls, meetings, quarterly calls, etc., including products/solutions from outside managers
- Monitors year end capital gains of all investments.
- Develops more efficient and effective financial/operational/DD reports for various users.
- Maintains integrity of processes, from documentation of procedures to organization of multiple Due Diligence analyses.
- Maintains all information, statistics, qualitative reviews, etc. necessary to the good management of all RIA portfolios.
- Follows up on all information required by Chief Equity Strategist in order to achieve an in-depth knowledge of all portfolios and investments of Bank and RIA.
- Coordinates preparation and inputs of all information for sub-committee and committee.
- Prepares sub-committee and committee packages.
- Maintains sub-committee and committee minutes.
- Develops and maintains processes to automate information related to all of the above.
- Conducts independent research and analysis of investments and markets as directed by Chief Equity Strategist.
- Helps produce market forecasts through intensive reading of information received from BBVA and third parties.
- Helps with special projects in support of Chief Equity Strategist and Portfolio Managers and Management in general.
- Interacts with PMs at bank, as well as FAs, supporting Chief Equity Strategist efforts, including webinars.
- May need to Interact with clients, if necessary.
- Other as required within investment/ asset management arena.