At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
The Director of Security Operations is responsible for developing and carrying out the strategic direction and delivery of services of the Security Operations department. Specifically this leader oversees Security Access Administration, the Security Operations Center and Scanning Services.
- Report to the Info Security Leader and responsible for the security services delivery program, department budgets, personnel management and operational functions.
- Lead the Access Administration team in the processing of access requests and recertifications. Implement access administration changes in specified timeframes. Manage service delivery in these areas in accordance with service level objectives.
- Manage the Security Operations Center (the SOC) and Incident Response Team in the 24x7 monitoring response functions across corporate and Holding Company.
- Manage services according to SLO’s and report regularly to leadership. Manage performance through KPIs.
- Automate workflows through an existing suite of tools, applications and relationships.
- Manage service providers and the support functions they provide to BBVA COmpass.