1. (BA) Some customer service and cash handling experience / (Sr. BA) 6 months branch associate
experience / (Sr. BA II) 1 years of branch associate experience.
2. High school diploma required; College degree preferred
3. Retail sales experience preferred.
4. Must display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to interact positively with
customers and co-workers.
5. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
6. Must be able to exhibit attention to detail.
7. Must demonstrate the ability to learn and apply procedures.
8. Must have a focus for sales.
9. Must have keyboarding skills.
10. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
* The position requires regular and predictable attendance and the ability to be punctual.
* This position has no unusual physical requirements.
* Nearly all work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility during normal business hours, including weekends.
* This position requires on-going situational awareness of the facility and of the people in and around the facility to ensure personal and environmental safety.
* Interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others are present with the need to prioritize tasks.
* This position requires continuous standing, walking and manipulating objects as well as the ability to continuously view information on documents and on a computer screen and to conduct written and verbal communication.
* This position frequently requires bending or stooping as well as the ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
* This position occasionally requires the ability to sit or to kneel.
* Rarely, this job may require the ability to climb stairs.