Support the Retail banking centers with new, active and profitable customer acquisition, representing the most significant and growing source of new customer relationships. The program offers preferred pricing and benefits on retail banking products and services to the employees of companies, ranging from small businesses to large corporations with > 50 employees. The Workplace Solutions Officer (WSO) is responsible for effectively building a prospect pipeline, prospecting/targeting companies and non-profits, gaining the commitment of the businesses' decision maker, planning onsite events (conducted away from the banking center) and working closely with Region and District Retail Executive (DRE) to ensure the successful execution of onsite events hosted/managed by banking center representatives. In addition, for the largest corporations, the WSO is responsible for marketing and selling the online solution for Partnership Banking, where employees will be able to see benefits exclusive to them and apply directly online.
· High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent professional experience.
· Minimum 3-5 years direct selling, consultative sales, retail banking or financial services experience (5-7 years required for WSO II)
· Self-starter, self-motivated and driven with consultative skills to influence and negotiate
· Proven ability to gain access to and successfully sell to key decision makers within larger corporations
· Strong business development and prospecting skills within the institutional or commercial banking industry; ability to quickly and effectively acquire new clients
· Strong communication skills, including client calling and presentation skills
· Strong teamwork, organization, interpersonal and time management skills
· Demonstrate the ability to engage clients building personal connections.
· Ability to manage a pipeline of prospect and a portfolio of existing workplace solution companies
· Digital savvy with capability of handling Apple, Android, Blackberry and Microsoft devices
· Detail oriented, organized with effective time management skills.
Ability to understand and overcome objections for basic banking products and concepts.