1. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent professional experience.
2. One year of banking or financial services experience with emphasis in consumer lending
and deposit and loan sales. (Two years- DRM I (16), Three years - DRM II (18)).
3. One year prior experience in proactive outbound sales preferred.
4. SBA lending experience/exposure preferred for DRM. (Two years preferred - DRM II).
5. One year of portfolio management experience preferred for DRM I. (Two years required - DRM II).
6. Life and Health, 6 and 63 Licensing preferred. (Required - DRM I and II).
7. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide
Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint
criminal history report and review of credit report.
8. Must have knowledge of and experience in mobile, online and branch banking.
9. Must be proficient in social media forums and digital communications.
10. Must be an extremely motivated team player.
11. Must have assertive communication skills with a focus for sales.
12. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of customer information.