Be a BBVA Compass leader achieving client and operational excellence with management responsibilities and clear career path opportunities. Demonstrate exceptional client experience leadership overseeing all aspects of customer service and operations standards. Drive digital sales by leading client digital migration & engagement activities and demonstrations. Monitor and control teller line procedures and protocols for all client & operational transactions maintaining regulatory and audit compliance. Manage and develop a first class teller workforce focused on employee satisfaction and career development.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
2. Minimum of three year retail branch operations experience as a Teller/Branch Associate (BA) or Lead Teller/Associate Manager/Lead Branch Associate (LBA) or other branch operational experience.
3. 2 years previous supervisory and/or lobby management experience
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Focus on problem resolution.
6. Display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to positively interact with clients and teammates.