At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
This position is responsible for defining, developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining database / software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. The incumbent will work closely with the development team to address a variety of business needs. The incumbent will also assist the group in researching, application design, documentation, and any modifications to application data marts and/or reports specifications throughout the production life cycle. Additional responsibilities include project involvement of application upgrades while ensuring that company standards and policies are adhered to as well as the ability to identify risk.
- Assist in the development of a robust infrastructure that will supply the information necessary to satisfy the data analysis and reporting requirements of users throughout the organization
- Work cross functionally with various client groups to address business needs
- Oversee production support activities related to database and warehouse architecture
- Respond to end user inquiries related to data marts and warehouse problems and issues
- Work with business stakeholders to develop business requirements for necessary reporting efforts
- Participate in and contribute to technical requirements, operational support documentation, and collaborative design discussions to convert business requirements into technical solution
- Collaborate with clients, programmers, and designers for the development of database / software programs and applications
- Assist with defining, developing, and documenting software business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications
- Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing applications for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Support the execution of daily and monthly processes
- Provide and oversee after-hours support when necessary