- Bachelor’s degree in business related field business with emphasis in management, accounting, finance or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- All candidates must have superior verbal, written and organizational skills and possess an understanding of business and personal financial statements.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks demonstrating both management skills and ability to achieve communicated deadlines.
- High integrity and respect for confidentiality are invaluable.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Professional phone and communication skills are required.
Commercial Underwriter III:
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of previous underwriting or credit analysis experience.
Commercial Underwriter Sr:
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of previous underwriting or credit analysis experience. Formal credit or commercial loan training and some previous credit decisioning preferred. Exposure to a wide variety of commercial credits and the professional/executive market segment is preferred.