The Commercial Card Implementation Manager (CCIM) will partner with and advise the Product Solution Specialist (PSS) in generating new Commercial Card specific revenue, supporting the sales cycle by serving as the Subject Matter Expert to manage all technical aspects of the implementation process for Commercial Card and Integrated Payables solutions.
CCIM partners with the Manager, Commercial Card Operations to develop a detailed implementation project plan for technical sales and full achievement of the Bank’s most technical and complex Commercial Card and Integrated Payables solutions, as applicable.
Accelerate implementation timeline by successfully integrating complex Commercial Card and Integrated Payables solutions with the back office systems of the client.
Support the Treasury Management sales cycle during the design and implementation phase, in order to achieve and exceed new revenue goals as defined in the annual performance plan.
Serve as project manager during new Commercial Card customer implementation, coordinate between BBVA Compass team and client, conduct weekly implementation status meetings, etc. to achieve seamless integration into BBVA Compass.
- Set and monitor expectations for timeline and process with internal staff and client.
- Develop and design unique implementation project plan for Commercial Card client implementation, including client sign off on design documentation, prior to implementation input.
- Once design phase begins, CCIM will execute joint calls with market PSS or Treasury Management Officers on larger and more complex sales calls to support more technical aspects for implementation.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance on file formats and data transmissions of the complex implementations supported.
- Coordinate with all operational areas to validate their setup information and process.
- Validate customer design information once TM Implementation Team completes input.
- Validate that all customer and vendor transmissions are set up and tested.
As Commercial Card Implementation progresses, CCIM will perform Quality Validation on each step of the implementation process, documenting successes and opportunities to maximize Commercial Card spend ramp up.
Partner with Implementation Coordinators (IC) during technical implementations, when applicable.
Identify and communicate required and requested modifications to product functionality and gaps identified within the existing product.
Attend ongoing industry training. Maintain CTP and other certifications as required. Remain up-to-date on product functionality / product enhancements.
Provide insight and document new industry usage opportunities, implementation best practices, competitive information and market intelligence.
Evaluate and communicate additional product functionality and identify gaps within the existing product. Engage the Product Managers to share product knowledge and provide feedback based on client’s buying behaviors to prioritize requirements and enhancements.
Participate on special projects as assigned. Team with Product Management, Operations and other members of the sales team on special projects.
Support and provide input to Product Management in the launch of new product and/or product enhancements.
Increase bank revenue achievement rate for Commercial Card.
1. Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or closely related field.
2. Minimum of five years progressive sales, management and/or product experience dealing with Treasury Management and banking solutions. Experience managing corporate card programs a plus. Five+ years TM/banking experience strongly preferred.
3. A detailed understanding and demonstrated experience in technical product/solution sales and/or product management/support strongly preferred. Ability to develop and articulate financial benefits of the solution.
4. Proven track record of meeting assigned goals.
5. Ability to manage and coordinate many different implementations simultaneously.
6. Professional level of written and oral communication skills, as well as excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
7. Self driven with a strong ability to independently prioritize and organize responsibilities, both short and long term.
8. Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) strongly preferred. Certification required within one year in the position.
9. 50% travel required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed