Primary responsibilities include:
· Prospect and develop new ABL finance client relationships.
· Meet with ABL Lending team to approve prospective new clients.
· Exceed new business volume production and portfolio growth goals set by management.
· Manage existing client relationships from a sales perspective for future needs/opportunities.
· Evaluate all aspects of potential transactions including financial position of clients and transaction structure.
· Work with the credit and documentation teams in delivering service and managing risk.
· Establish new intermediary and sponsor relationships for the ABL group.
· Develop strong external and internal relationships.
· Maintains comprehensive knowledge of the bank's credit standards, trends in ABL pricing and products, effective sales and customer service practices, relevant legal issues and other necessary information.
· Calls on assigned ABL agent banks promoting BBVAC as a trusted and reliable partner in ABL transactions. Pre-screens transactions to ensure timely feedback to agent banks and an efficient allocation of ABL underwriting resources. Structures and negotiates, within broad guidelines, credit pricing, terms and structures.
· Oversees preparation of loan packages for approval. Facilitates resolution of the credit approval process. Manages and expands existing portfolio by overseeing credit renewals, resolving problems and cross-selling other products with the assistance of product specialists and junior officers.
· Strong knowledge of Asset Based pricing and deal structure.
· Strong bank and non bank intermediary contacts, equity sponsors and cold-calling capabilities.
· Ability to understand financial/credit policies, review financial statements and structure credit facilities of targeted clients.
· Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
· Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· The ability to work independently from a remote location.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
JOB LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
Level I – One to three years of ABL or related Experience
Level II – Three to five years of ABL or Commercial Lending experience
Level III – Five to eight years of ABL or Commercial Lending Experience
Level IV – Eight or more years of ABL r Commercial Lending Experience