The new way of how IA provides assurance to the business is embedding Data analytics in every phase of the audit process (“Data driven auditing”). In order to perform this activities, Internal audit needs to analyze vast amounts of data. Due to that IA needs to obtain information from core application systems. We are looking for a position that will be primarily responsible for supporting the Internal Audit (IA) in this matter, acquiring and transforming data related to audit projects.
This position will be primarily responsible of acquiring, transforming and storing data related to audit projects.
● Acquire data from a variety of data sources (mainframe, relational databases, Unix servers, etc.) using multiple extraction tools and channels (sftp, Informatica, ACL, SQL, etc.)
● Apply transformations to data as needed
● Develop and manage IA data management policy and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree is required. Preferred areas of study are computer science, management information systems or other related fields.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 1 year of experience in the some of the following matters and tools.
● Knowledge of data management tools including SQL/RDBMS
● Knowledge with ETL tools (Alteryx, Informatica, etc.)
● Familiar with analytical tools (SAS, ACL, Python)
● Experience using TSO commands and JCL coding is a plus
SOFT SKILLS: We are looking for people with:
● Curiosity, interest and capacity to continuously learn.
● Extremely detail oriented with excellent troubleshooting skills
● Initiative, autonomy and fast integration in professional teams.
● Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team;
● Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity.